The game of baseball is played in most of the foreign countries and mainly in the United States of America. It is game played between two teams each team consisting of nine players. It has the turn to bat and field. It is quite popular among the Americans, and it first began in the mid-1850s in the metropolitan area of New York.
The players love to wear the best infield baseball gloves while playing the sport. After all, no game can be comfortable unless the best accessories are worn. No compromise with that for sure! You can’t take this sport out of the baseball lovers.
Our Picks For Best Infield Baseball Gloves
How To Choose The Best Infield Baseball Gloves?
There are a few things; one should consider before buying these gloves as you need to have the best while playing. So for all the crazy fans, here’s what you need to consider.
- Size: It is the most memorable gift for a baseball boy, so it is important that you find the perfect glove. Infielders, mostly the middle infielders would want to gloves that are smaller comparatively. The size can vary from 10.5 inches to 11.4 inches. In the case of short infielders, they prefer 11.4 inches or 12 inches. The most popular size is the 11 ¾ inches. So make your choice wisely
- Leather Quality: Leather can be another criterion on the basis of which one player can find the best infield baseball gloves. Leather can vary depending on the quality. You can find either the best one or the poorest one in terms of quality. For a longer use, always find the best one. You may have options of Stiff; Oil tanned, quick stop, super skin, and Heart of the Hide ones. Depending on your preference, choose the best one for you.
- Webbing: Webbing is another factor you need to consider. There are single patch webbing, I and H as well as Trapeze
- Glove Design: Back of the glove is something you need to consider too. The standard design of the open back is one design that you can find. This style keeps the player’s hands cooler even when the game is hectic. At the same time, it makes the player feel comfortable
- Brand: The brand is another thing that you should consider. There are many brands available in the market. Rawlings, Mizano, and Wilson are the three popular brands from which you can choose one
Where To Buy It?
You can find some of the best gloves in stores like Baseball plus which has been a reputed name in delivering the best gloves manufactured by almost all the good brands all over. Don’t forget to contact them for the best services and offers. The price is affordable too. You can find those gloves on amazon too. To know more, you can watch a video on this link
- Read more Best Baseball Glove Brands
There are many favorite gloves that a player might have but let me share a review of three best infield baseball gloves.
1. A2K: These Gloves Are The Best Of The Lot.
Wilson is a great brand to trust and the series they have are commendable. A2K series and A2000 are two models by this brand and the gloves are top quality. Majority of the baseball players prefer these over the other models available.
These gloves have the best leather quality. People who have used these infield gloves have expressed their opinion about it being the best and the most comfortable.
- Nothing can be good if comfortability has to be compromised. The best quality leathers are hand-picked from the market and convert them into even superior quality.
- Amazing grip and soft feeling are the USPs of the gloves. If ranked, it is one of the best available and has received amazing response and review across the globe.
- Wilson is a big name in the manufacture of baseball gloves and this series is just making it top with the best durability
- The only reason people can refuse to buy this can be the price factor. It is higher than other products
- They come only in four sizes which are 11.25 inches, 11.5 inches, 11.75 inches and 12 inches
2. MacGregor Infield Training Glove
The second in the rank can be this product by MacGregor. This is one of the best gloves MacGregor has manufactured. The cost is reasonable too that is $$.
Although it is a good product, it has its pros and cons too.
These gloves enhance the two hands work beautifully
When wearing these gloves, they get completely behind the ball in down position so that one can field appropriately
- It is very convenient for any age group
- It definitely has been created in order to boost up a baseball player’s confidence
- It has great durability and adjustable
- The size and shape is such that one might find it confusing to decide whether it is meant for the right or left hand
- It has great durability and adjustable
- It is meant for only one hand, so that makes it less wanted than other gloves which are meant for both hands
3. Rawlings Premium Pro Series Glove
This is the most elite one in the list. There are many great features of this glove that one can’t refuse the buy. If you are a left thrower, you can use it on the right hand and if you are a right hand thrower, you can use it on the left side. How convenient!
The color conventional black looks stunning and classy
Although the price is reasonable and can be afforded by all, the leather quality hasn’t been compromised. It is of high quality
- The more you use it, the more it gets better in terms of softness and usability too
- The pocket deign it comes with is premium and ergonomic
- The fit as well as the finish is just chic. Any hand will just fit into it
- When worn initially, the leather feels stiff which gets better with wear
4. Mizuno Classic Pro Special Edition Pro Soft Infield Baseball Glove
This is the most elite one in the list. There are many great features of this glove that one can’t refuse the buy.
They are made from the best Japanese Deguchi tanned leather that is a class in itself
They leather used is soft and flexible but amazingly durable
A player can react in the optimum time with these gloves; hence the best considered
The most advanced technology of 4D advanced has been used to keep the leather strong, but no compromise is made with the movability of the finger
This is one of the most expensive models for which one might have to dent the pocket
It is stiffer in texture that can because discomfort to a person who prefers more softnessThe price starts from $500 which is way higher than other competition
Apart from one disadvantage, the glove doesn’t seem to have any scope of improvement. It is great in look and quality.
Well, if I have to choose from the list, then I would prefer Wilson’s A2K model. It is just the right choice for anyone with excellent grip and comfortability. The best part is that it comes at price that is quite affordable and is available in almost all the stores, be it online or a store nearby. The price is as low as $350 and is a true value for money. It is an excellent buy for the game owing to its comfortability and the leather used.